Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A blur of joy



I hope your Australia Day was all kinds of super. Mine was -- though I did get rather glaringly sunburnt (I've never turned quite that shade of hot pink before). However, even that seems very much in the spirit of Australia Day, and so I don't mind too much.

I have nothing earth-shattering to say, only my beloved cousin Annie whom I haven't seen in two and a half years is spontaneously catching a plane in my direction tomorrow and this means a) lots of excitement, and b) lots less blogging. But I will have pictures, when all is said and done :).

----------

conversations:

Caitlin -- thank you; I did have a great long weekend! I hope you did, too :).

Amanda -- I could watch those eyebrows over and over ;).

Melody -- Cadbury do come up with some good ones :D.

Carla -- love back at ya! xox

Anastasia -- Hi matee! (your Captcha thing is perfect)

Bethany -- Good question! You know, I have, er, dancy eyebrows. Wonder if I could train myself to do that?

Meaghan -- freaky is definitely a good word to describe it! Also strangely compelling and hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...