Sunday, September 4, 2011

Project 52: thirteen

Hello, Spring.

* * * * *

Conversations:

Jessica -- never too late to the game! Do you have an Android phone? There are some similar cool apps to use on those.

Samantha R -- I'm definitely having fun with it :).

Laura Elizabeth -- I guess I forgot to tell you about the whole Narnia world I live in for a rare hour or two on cool mornings. I really am sorry! PS. You're right about the instagram pictures looking good; I am terrible at taking iPhone pictures (some people get really expert-looking ones) but instagram makes them kind of look like the poor lighting and the grain is intentional. Sort of.

2 comments:

  1. No, I don't have a smart phone. That's what I mean...by the time I get one, I'd just be doing a trend that everyone and their mom has already done, and I don't really like doing that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for spring! I am so pumped about all this lovely weather. It's awesome. God is so good to us, even in the fact that He loves to send us pleasant weather.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...