Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 52: thirty-three

-- it's the little things.

* * * * *

Conversations:

Katie -- agreed! Although striking a balance is always my challenge. Often, if I start chores in the morning, I'll just keep on doing odd jobs all day because I've gotten into that Betty Homemaker zone and have trouble switching off and getting into other work. I think I figure I'm already hot and sweaty and my hair is falling in my face, so why not? But a little bit of everything really works so much better!

Un -- and I have you to thank for that ;). One day we'll opshop it up together once more.

Lauren -- let's plan an opshop crawl -- and garage saleing! I'm not sure if I can do this Saturday but we should do something SOON.

Sarah -- it's very rare that I'll ever get everything crossed off my to-do list in the one day. Then again, if I don't make a to-do list in the first place, I don't get anything done.

Staish -- yes! Photo walk!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...