Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Fantastic Four

Courtesy of Narelle. Play along, folks. You know you want to.

Four jobs I've had:
1. columnist at Country Threads magazine
2. freelance writer for Architect & Builder magazine
3. editor of Whatsoever Magazine
4. freelance project designer for Homespun magazine

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. A Series of Unfortunate Events
2. Remember the Titans
3. The Great Escape
4. Master and Commander

Four places I've lived:
1. Singleton, New South Wales
2. Bowen, Queensland
3. Nhulunbuy, Northern Territory
4. Mandurah, Western Australia.

Four places I've been:
1. To the letterbox.
2. To the bookshelf.
3. To the library.
4. To the secret stash of sugar-free treats.

Four favorite foods:
1. Chocolate ::smirk::
2. Chocolate cake
3. Chocolate mousse
4. Chocolate milk.

Four places I'd like to be right now:
1. At the front door opening the box of advanced reader copies of my novel. The dream!
2. In a Borders store using up a gift card of an indeterminate value with some zeros after it.
3. Lying on my bed with a book.
4. Having an unbirthday party with all my favourite people in the world.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Tasmania, and the snow and old buildings it will show me.
2. Discovering whether my due-to-be-born-in-September nephew is actually going to be named Jack and whether, in fact, he will even be a boy.
3. Christmas. It's always great.
4. Seeing if my brother can actually become the rock star he would like to be.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Foyle's War
2. Poirot
3. The West Wing
4. Numb3rs

Four speakers I appreciate:
1. John Piper
2. Barbara Hughes
3. Josh Harris
4. Peter Barson

Four gifts I like receiving:
1. letters
2. secondhand books
3. something made
4. surprises.

Four things I like doing:
1. being an aunty
2. going to young adult's Bible study
3. chatting with girlfriends
4. organising bookshelves

Four things I like to hold:
1. old books
2. fat babies
3. oranges
4. a comfortable pen

Four things I think need addressing:
1. the irresponsible use of apostrophes
2. hatred of policemen
3. why driving is such a horrid thing
4. integration of the generations.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on driving being a horrid thing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...