- read and comment on my friends' blogs on a regular basis
- write letters!
- plan a really good daily menu
- go garage saleing
- spend some sunsets out on the Point
- read Crossed by Ally Condie
- continue working through Wreck This Journal
- start reading Finish this Book
- blog about them both!
- write an end-of-year-newsletter (it didn't happen last year; boo!)
- call my niece and nephew on the phone more
- do chores in the mornings rather than in odd snatches here and there
- look at Christmas lights!
- go to a carols evening
- watch a movie in the middle of the day
- cook meals for my family
Thursday, November 3, 2011
[short + sweet] summertime wishlist
Once school is over, I plan to work from home fairly steadily through the holidays. However, there will of course be more scheduling flexibility so I've slowly been making a mental checklist of Things I Really Would Love to Do over Summer Break. In no particular order: