Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yo.

Ahoy, blogbuds!

You may or may not have noticed the slow posting habits hereabouts over the last two weeks. The days have been busy, I can't believe it's September, and the guest minister at church today mentioned Christmas stuff already up in David Jones stores. Boy. Anyway, I'd like to be more here over the next few weeks, but I need your help. To me, a blog isn't a voice going out into a silent universe; it's a dialogue among a bunch of us. So what should we discuss? What are your favourite types of posts? What hot-button issues have got you all excited? Let's talk.

(Bethany, I have not forgotten your tag of long ago!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Don and I are your "blog peeps!" It's practically like we're a couple. Hahahaha!!! But to answer your questions, let's discuss...early Christmas shopping? I can't think of anything good. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle,
    I think this is a great idea. What about some topics to discuss like how to have an encouraging conversations with friends, or conversation starters, or what are some practical ways we can truly love and serve others. These are just some things that I struggle with. Anyway, I hope you are having a great day. Also, hope you get over your flu /cold soon.
    with lots of love,
    Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about this ever since you posted. All I can come up with is....

    Carey happenings - even if you think they're boring; it's nice to know about your friends' ordinary days and extra-ordinary days!!! :)

    Book reviews or even just recommending books you really like

    Photos, photos, photos :)

    Can't think of any more so far... I'll let you know.

    Sorry this is so extra-ordinarily long!!!!

    BTW, Whatsoever came today. I opened it immediately and started devouring its pages. What I've read so far is excellent, but I'm now trying to show self-control before reading the rest. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...